2015 -2016 Season Schedule
- Upscale Attic Sale - Over the years, the Museum has collected a diverse array of gently-used furniture and antiques to be sold in a tag-sale fashion to benefit the Museum.Items include: fabulous antiques, fine furniture, gorgeous rugs as well as home décor and accessories in every imaginable shape, color, and size!
****** Sale runs *******
Friday & Saturday - 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. NO EARLY BIRDS!
Sunday - 10 a.m. to 12 p.m. (prices discounted)
in the Gibson-Barham Gallery
Please contact us for more information. This sale only comes around every so often so don't miss it.
- Louisiana Celebrates Carnival - showcases the winning artwork from the George Rodrigue Foundation of the Arts 2016 Scholarship Art Contest. The exhibit features 15 finalists chosen from over 650 entries from over 120 cities across Louisiana. This year Louisiana high school juniors and seniors were encouraged to explore the richness of Louisiana's Mardi Gras traditions.The exhibit will open Friday, September 2nd in the Gibson-Barham Library. This exhibit will be on display through October 15th.
- Rodrigue: Louisiana Graveyards - “Louisiana Graveyards,” a collection of original paintings, drawings, silkscreens, and photographs by George Rodrigue ranging in date from 1971 to 2013. This unprecedented exhibition includes fifteen original artworks borrowed from private collectors and the Rodrigue Archives.The exhibit will open with a Public Opening Reception Thursday, September 15th, from 7:30 to 8:30 p.m. in the Gibson-Barham Gallery. This exhibit will be on display through October 29th. More information to be announced soon.October
- Wine Dinner- Fall Benefit - Thursday, October 6th, 2016 | 7 P.M. | the Blue Dog Cafe on Ryan St.
Join us as part of the Rouge et Blanc dining series for a five course
dinner, each an award winning treat, with stellar wines. A full wine list, menu and other great surprises to be announced soon.November
- José-María Cundín: Panopticon - Exhibit
features a collection of recent works by the prolific New Orleans based
artist. The exhibit will open with a Public Opening Reception Thursday, November 10th, from 7:30 to 8:30 p.m. in the Gibson-Barham Gallery of the Museum. This exhibit will be on display through December 31st.